How to self check-in at the 8am service.
- Enter your surname on the check-in computer and click Search.
- If there is more than one family with the same surname, you will need to select your family on the next screen.
- If all children are present, select Check-in all at the bottom right of screen. Or check in individual children if necessary.
- Select Print all labels. There may be a 1 minute lag for labels to print, try not to click again if you can help yourself!
- Click on Finish.
- Check the details on the stickers. If incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check-in at the 10am service
- The process is as above, but we have a team on hand to do the computer work, so just give your surname to the volunteer on duty.
Help I’m new! What do we do?
- At 8am service: There is a folder with an information sheet to complete, and blank stickers for you to fill in.
- At 10am service there is a volunteer on hand to welcome you and help with stickers for your family.
- Once you are sure this is your church home, we will add your details onto the system.